Saturday, July 17, 2010

i still want you by my side BUT..

I would have given you all of my heartBut there's someone who's torn it apart And he's taken just all that i haveBut if you want i'll try to love againBaby, i'll try to love again, but i know..

The first cut is the deepestBaby i knowThe first cut is the deepestBut when it comes to bein' lucky, he's cursedWhen it comes to lovin' me, he's worse...

I still want you by my sideJust to help me dry the tears that i've criedAnd i'm sure gonna give you a tryIf you want i'll try to love again, (try)Baby, i'll try to love again, but i know...

OOHHH,The first cut is the deepestBaby i knowThe first cut is the deepestBut when it comes to bein' lucky, he's cursedBut when it comes to lovin' me, he's worse...

I still want you by my sideJust to help me dry the tears that i've criedBut i'm sure gonna give you a tryCuz if you want i'll try to love again(try to love again, try to love again)Baby, i'll try to love again but i know, OOHHH....

The first cut is the deepestBaby i knowThe first cut is the deepestWhen it comes to bein' lucky, he's cursedWhen it comes to lovin' me, he's worseOOHHH, the first cut is the deepestBaby i know (baby i know)The first cut is the deepestTry to love again...

No comments:

Post a Comment