Tuesday, February 15, 2011

i miss my blog


HELLO THERE! *excited.its been a while i didn't post anything on my blog. owh my,what a busy month! i miss my blog so much! alhamdulillah everything goes very well! i love my job,my chef and all of the stuffs there.they're very nice to me,no pressure at all and guess what..at the loft there's a nickname for the guys *JOHN and they pick one name for me *JANE memandangkan i'm the only chef perempuan in the kitchen and yeah i'm the shortest too but i'm proud with myself *ehek
one more thing, insyaAllah me and my 'partner in cream' will concentrate on our small business,will try our best for th customers and do SUPPORT US <3
i gtg now,tomorrow can't wait to learn learn something new with the best chef ever!
btw,salam maulidul rasul to all the muslims :)


No comments:

Post a Comment