Friday, March 25, 2011

Mellow


Hello readers! well so much to talk about! i just got back from the airport,mama and my big sister off to Doha for what i dunnoe..saje la kot nak visit along's place! too bad i tak dapat ikot because of my 3 month internship.i am so disappointed,really wanna go there with them.InsyaAllah i will fly to Doha on May or maybe June BUT at that time plak SUMMER! shoot! no matter what,i am so HAPPY dapat jumpa my sisters! SUSAH sangat nak gather the whole family even angah kat rumah for a night but i'm glad to spend my time with her.we got a lot of things from along! loveeee my Marc Jacobs silly band and my small baby blue Long Champ bag and and my Victoria Secret pajamas!*excited giler* thank you so much along and yeah,At last! Alhamdullilah i love my service line job now,lagi sebulan tu nothing for me because i got excited every morning before masok kerja and soon will get my 2 month allowance for the 1st time kerja la katekan,teehee! 1st of all i will buy something for mama and papa then a birthday present for along,insyaAallah :)
P/S : MAMA please balik cepat okay? i miss you already! sob sob :')

No comments:

Post a Comment